Client service has been the focus of Mr. Creighton’s professional life for over 30 years of practice. Mr. Creighton has been the personal advisor for three generations of the same families and has worked with many businesses in the development and transition of their business.
Mr. Creighton has represented the Town of Amherst and other municipalities in many forums including appearing before the Nova Scotia Utility and Review Board and the Nova Scotia Police Review Board.
Mr. Creighton has been counsel to various entrepreneurs and business exploring non-utility electrical generation options in Nova Scotia. Mr. Creighton has also been local counsel for international wind energy producers.
- Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society
- Cumberland County Barristers’ Association, Past President
- Canadian Bar Association
- Amherst and Area Chamber of Commerce
- Amherst Golf Club, Past President and Executive
- Liberal Association’s Official Agent and Fundraising Chairperson
- Nova Scotia Police Review Board, Past Chairperson
- Bachelor of Laws, LLB. Dalhousie University, 1978
- November 1978